Before you get the residence, the Police Station or the Consulate can issue an ID-number to those foreigners, whose relationship with Spain is based on economic, professional or social interests. 

Foreigners who, for economic, professional or social reasons, maintain links with Spain will be able to apply personally for an ID-number in the General Directorate of Police, directly or in the Consular Office of Spain abroad.

The application should be presented in the Consular Office in the place of residence of a foreigner, personally or by a duly accredited representative, attaching one copy of a passport biodata page to the application (in case of an EU-citizen, it may be a copy of the ID-card) and certifying the sufficient economic, professional and social interests which justify the request.

Also, if you are in Spain within the first 90 days of your arrival, you will be able to apply for an ID-number at the Police Station in the foreigner’s place of residence certifying the reason of applying for your ID-number. In such a way getting a provisional certificate with your ID-number, you will be able to purchase any house, vehicle, to rent a house, to open a bank account, to get a private medical insurance, etc…      

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario